NOTE: Altura Photo lens hood is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58m lens thread size.
– New Professional Altura Photo 58mm Camera Lens Hood
– The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares-those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
– Professional tulip shape design (also known as ‘flower’ or ‘petal’ shape) allows for greater versatility. Perfect for standard or zoom lenses.
– Easy to use screw mount lens hood screws right onto your lens or filter.
– Features a rear locking ring to allow user to rotate the hood in either direction and capture the exact amount of shading desired.
– Lens hoods also have the added benefit of providing extra protection to your lens from accidental bumps or scratches.
– Hard rubber lens hood for an extremely solid and lightweight feel. Specifically designed for a tight and secure fit. No wobbling or cross-threading.
– Lens hoods are one of the most important accessories you can purchase to improve the quality of your photos, and usually the most overlooked by beginner and amateur photographers.
– New Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
– Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
– Clean without the need of soaps or detergents. Wipe down kids’ toys, cribs, stainless steel counters and other areas you want to keep chemical free.
– Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
– Each microfiber is individually and neatly packed in it’s own polyurethane plastic bag for long term safekeeping.
- NOTE: Altura Photo lens hood is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size. This is a non-reversible hood.
- Lens Compatibilities: Popular 58MM Lens models include Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
- Also Compatible with Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8G, 50mm f/1.4G, 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G and New AF-P 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED.
- Important: This lens hood is not suitable for wide angle shots, it will produce vignetting in focal lengths of 25mm or less.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No Hassle Returns and Refunds.