You are buying a brand new Fancierstudio lighting kit 2000 watt photo studio video softbox lighting kit with Backdrop Stand and Three 6’x9′ Muslin Backdrop in black white and chromakey green. What’s included is one backgroupd support stand able to extend up to 8ft height and 10′ wide. The muslin backdrop included is 6′ x 9′ good enough for any studio shoot. Ultra compact design making this kit the best choice. The Video Photography compact studio kit that gives you over 2000 watts output This kit comes Two 16″x24″ softbox. You could use two 4 light heads as your main light and one as your fill light. Light output is adjustable with 4 light outputs. You could use them in the studio photography or videography as well as on location projects. This lighting kit is the most affordable kit on the market today. IT is compatible with any camera on the market today like Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus and more.
- Fancierstudio lighting kit with background stand and three 6’x9′ muslin backdrop.
- Lighting Kit includes two Lightstand, two x 4 light heads, 8×45 Watt bulb, two Softbox 16″x24″, Boom Stand with Arm Sandbag, 16″x16″ softbox, and 105 Watt CFL bulb, Three 6’x9′ Muslin backdrop in ( Black, White And Chromakey Green), Deluxe carrying case included.
- These CFL light bulbs rated for 120v for USA standard. Please make sure before buying if your country uses 220v please do not use these bulbs they will pop or blow.
- Benefits of lighting kit: Continuous lighting is always on, and the obvious advantage to working with continuous light sources is that unlike strobes and monolights, which take a great deal of practice to learn before you understand what changes will look like in a shot, what you’re seeing in the real world with continuous lights will closely resemble the image that you’re capturing. What you see is what you get and that makes it simple to adjust light positions and output as needed.
- Benefits to a soft box is that it produces light which is more even than light coming from an umbrella. A softbox emulates the soft, directional lighting usually produced by natural window light. It softens and diffuses the lighting from the attached light source by transmitting the light through a diffusion panel.