The StudioPRO Single Porcelain Socket with a 10″ Fluorescent Reflector Kit is an economical way to utilize a variety of standard E26 based bulbs for your photo or video work. This extremely versatile socket has a metal mount with a 5/8″ receiver for your StudioPRO light stands, as well as an umbrella mount. The socket tilts and then locks in place helping you capture your desired angle. A benefit of having this socket over others is that you will always have a stay-cool wooden handle to grab to readjust your light whenever you need to. The StudioPRO Floodlight Reflectors are made of heavy-grade aluminum and built to last.
(2) 7’6″ Professional Quality Aluminum Adjustable Light Stand
Height: Adjustable from 2.3″” – 7’6″
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Closed Length: 27″
Stem Screw: 1/4″
Die Cast Aluminum Construction
Quick and Easily Fold
Slip Resistant Rubber Tipped Legs
Black Non-Glare Finish
Quick Release Levers for Smooth Height Adjustments
(2) Porcelain Socket with Adjustable Umbrella Mount
High-heat ceramic socket
Supports 500W bulbs maximum
Wooden control handle stays cool
Built-in adjustable umbrella mount
(2) 10″ Floodlight Reflector Only
(2) 45W Photo Fluorescent Spiral Daylight Light Bulb
Tri band Technology
Energy savings up to 80%
Color temperature: 5500 K, daylight
Designed for use at 120V/60 HZ
Light output: 5,600LM
Standard screw-in base
No noise and no flicker
- Great for spot lighting, table top photography, background light, and more!
- 10″ Flood light reflector light modifier.
- 2 x 45 Watts total for 90W CFL draw equivalent to 450W incandescent output
- Accurate Color Rendering Index (CRI) for professional photography & video, rated CRI 90
- Professional equipment at the beginner’s price!