- BLOCKS VIRUSES & MALWARE: Cloud-based antivirus software from Webroot provides comprehensive internet security protection for your PC or Mac without slowing you down.
- IDENTITY THEFT PREVENTION: Defends you against identity theft by protecting private information like usernames, passwords, account numbers, and more.
- SAFER WEB BROWSING: Total security software proactively scans the internet to block phishing, ransomware, and other malicious attempts to steal your money and personal information.
- NEVER SLOWS YOU DOWN: Scans your computer for viruses and malware in seconds, and uses almost no storage space thanks to cloud-based architecture.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Internet Security Plus software includes all the features of Webroot Antivirus in addition to protection for your smartphones and tablets.
“Good Product – Terrible Customer Service”
I have used Webroot for 2 years and I have loved it with one BIG caveat. This year after it was time to renew I was offered a renewal. When I called customer service to attempt and get a similar deal for some new merchandise I was greeted with rudeness and zero interest. I was told that the deals online are for first-time clients only. Gee, thanks for the love Webroot…. NOT! Please be aware that I am referring to client service and not technical support. As I have never desired it I can’t comment on tech support. I would have ditched them in search of a company which actually WANTS returning 28, if I had had more time to do research. As for the software itself I have had no issues. I have it running on all 5 of my own computers. It operates economically and fast, has a small footprint and has captured viruses. I would have given it 5 stars if not for your horrible customer services. Heres a tip Webroot – your organization is judged as much as to your client service for your product. You have created former customers, if you treat your customers poorly. Ill be sorry to see you go this time next year.
Webroot Antivirus Internet Security Plus 2018 | 3 Device | 1 Year Subscription | PC Download Review | B00FZ0FETC Review
“Has A Few Interesting And Quite Positive Traits, And Just a Few Nagging Products. ”
This takes some getting used to. It a little more than proactive side and is a different protection concept, but it appears to work. I put some things on had some malicious content and it did capture it, though it did not always detect it straight away. It always detected upon execution that was tried, though the majority of the time it never let me get that far. I conducted an online scan and it picked up one file this package did not, but it was eventually picked by this bundle up and it’s doubtful it would have enabled an execution. However, something to think about.Fine tuning it for close control by the user is a little more complicated than other products, and this includes the firewall portion. Its intuitive when it comes to giving individual app to a user access control. For the majority of consumers, this is a benefit, but for a power user it isn’t. This could be my favourite part of the package, and I’d hope that heavily-nested options can be cleaned up and simplified on after releases.Cloud-based protection data is an interesting idea and I am sure one that we will see much more of from other products.On the plus side, this item is quite light on resources while being, apparently, practical, which I greatly appreciate. I’m tired of the absurd bloat which permeates almost every other product in this category (and others). My CPU cycles are mine, my RAM is mine, and sloppy programmers will need to stop wasting my tools. A couple of other people and Webroot seem to comprehend that, most do not. Scans are blazing fast because the manner in which this product provides protection. This notion has a lot of possible given the footprint that is low that it has.